I recently got back from a 6-month, round-the-world adventure that included 28 flight segments. That means wheels up and wheels down 28 times and a whole lot of time in airports everywhere!
Normally, I’m totally cool with hanging out and killing time in airports, but that was when I averaged a handful of flights per year. During the trip, airports all of a sudden became my second home, and I started craving a few more comforts.
Luckily, before I left on the trip, I earned the Priority Pass which provides access to a diverse range of over 600 airport lounges worldwide. And because many of those lounges are not airline-specific, chances were one was available in whatever terminal I happened to be in–no matter who I was flying that day.
With lounge access in about 90% of the airports I flew in and out of, I was often able to relax, eat great food and have a few drinks before my next flight. If I wanted to, I could have taken a shower or slept in a bed as well.
So how do you get the Priority Pass?
You can either:
1) You can pay $399 per year for unlimited free visits
I took the second option, but be aware that the second option comes with a $450 fee. (Oi!)
However, that $450 might be worth it if you consider the following:
- You get a Priority Pass Select Card that you can use worldwide
- You get a $200 statement credit for airline-specific purchases per calendar year, which you can even use to buy some airline gift cards for yourself
- You get a $100 statement credit to cover Global Entry/TSA Pre-Check (skip all the lines!!!)
- You get Boingo WiFi access
- There are no foreign transaction fees when using the card abroad
- You will probably earn 25,000 to 40,000 Membership Reward points once you meet the minimum spend requirement
All of that makes the $450 fee a little less harsh, huh?
If you want to read more, check out Million Mile Secret’s detailed review.
Wanna travel more?
Remember to get your free “10 Steps To Your First Free Flight” eGuide here…
…and single-click this button to subscribe for more travel videos!
Lastly, join the community and follow every move here!: